A wrapped stone is a magic trinket and one of the simpler spells found in the Bible Black grimoire that causes a woman to dance naked, meaning lewdly expose herself in public. Its effects generally lead to a woman becoming extremely aroused, to the point of stripping and masturbating in front of others, overriding natural inhibitions and sanity.
Usage and effects
The instructions for the charm are stipulated in the Bible Black.
One writes the initial of the woman's name in his own blood on a piece of unused parchment (or paper). Then the parchment should be wrapped around a rock and placed on top of the Bible Black or the manuscript used for mass, the BibleWP (see Trivia). One must then recite the Lord's Prayer out loud, which includes:
- "Pater noster, qui es in caelis...Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo."
Next, one buries the wrapped stone under a doorway the woman will pass through. As soon as she does, she will quite suddenly start to feel the effects within a few hours. They lead to an uncontrollable arousal, perspiration, heavy breathing and an unfocused walk and gaze. Then, as if possessed or sleepwalking, the victim is compelled to strip naked, masturbate and climax quite explicitly before passing out from exhaustion. After that, the spell's effects apparently wear off.
There is an interesting stipulation and warning written at the end of the instruction that reads:
- "When you witness her dancing naked in a depraved manner, you must look on her not with envy, but with pity. (...) But bear this in mind...this is not for the faint of heart."
After discovering the Bible Black spell book and spending hours translating a few pages, Academy students Hiroko Takashiro and her witchcraft club friends Rie and Saki cast the wrapped stone spell on student council member Junko Mochida as revenge for her smug denial of their bid for an official school club. Takashiro uses the blood of her finger to enchant the prop and Rie and Saki bury it in the ground, presumably at Mochida's home.
The next day, Mochida apparently walks over the buried spot, as she is struggling with feelings of arousal during assembly in the school's gymnasium. She tries to contain them, but eventually loses control when she has to do a presentation. She hastily strips off her school uniform, exposing her naked body to all the students and teachers. She playfully addresses the students and then vigorously masturbates in front of them, completely oblivious to their shocked and dumbfounded reactions. After violently climaxing, she falls unconscious and is brought to the school's infirmary.
Following her obscene incident, Mochida is shunned by most of the students and seemingly loses the will to live, even attempting suicide by jumping in front of a car.
In the games
In all storylines of the first game, the player Taki Minase decides to test out the powers of the Bible Black by enchanting a wrapped stone. He first contemplates using the spell on his cousin Yukiko or neighbor Kurumi Imari, but dismisses the idea out of fear that if they exposed themselves it will make him look like a freak too. He instead casts the spell on his green-haired classmate Mika Ito.
After enchanting the prop, using a chopstick to write Ito's initial on the paper, Minase buries it in front of the school's locker room.
Despite Minase's skepticism, the spell does indeed take effect later the next day, causing Ito to lose her composure in the middle of class. The girl rips open her uniform and frantically starts masturbating in front of all her dumbfounded classmates. She climaxes violently and collapses on the floor before being brought to the nurse's office.
- In a possible storyline, Ito can later take revenge on the player after hearing rumors about his magical exploits. She stabs him with a knife, vengefully sneering that the pain he feels is nothing compared to the embarrassment she endured. The player dies moments after.
- In another outcome, Ito lures the player to the school roof and injects him with an aphrodisiac. The player is killed when the drug forces him to ejaculate uncontrollably.
The wrapped stone spell is only mentioned indirectly in one of the first instances of the second game. Ito confronts the player and flat out asks him if he used black magic on her. The player can either lie or tell the truth, receiving a sexual favor in return.
- The instruction in the first Bible Black game says to place the wrapped stone on top of a BibleWP. The anime series Origins, however, uses the Bible Black spell book itself for this action.
- Seeing how all characters write the person's surname initial on the charm (Mochida, Ito), it is conceivable that this is part of the charm's function. However, it could also be that one simply has to visualize the person when writing the initial, similar to how the Death Note works from the popular manga series of the same name.
- Since the charm is described to be aimed specifically at females, it would probably not work on males.
- A variation of the wrapped rock spell exists called a paper doll, which causes the one who finds it to madly fall in love with the sender. This one also works on males.
- It is likely that, seeing as how in all instances the wrapped stone spell is seen in effect, nobody witnessing the lewd exposure act is able to stop or interrupt it. The charm could therefore indirectly influence the people around the victim as well.
- S2E1 | Takashiro: "I found a simple spell. (...) "It just says that the woman who's under this spell will dance naked."
- GAME1 | Minase: 1st class, 2nd class, and 3rd class all go by without anything happening. I've been checking out Ito after every class, but I haven't noticed anything different about her. Then just as my 4th class is about to end I can see Ito's behavior start to change...
- GAME1 | Minase: She's trembling slightly. Her face is flushed; her breathing is heavy. (...) Seeing Ito standing on wobbly feet, (...) Her eyes are unfocused and wander aimlessly. (...) She walks unsteadily towards the front of the room, as if she were sleepwalking or possessed by something.