|The evil and perverted Devil spawn.|
|Eye color:||Yellow / Red|
The demon (悪魔 Akuma) is a vicious male devil summoned by Academy student Hiroko Takashiro and her witchcraft club. The minor character is featured in the second episode of the Bible Black: Origins series, and also makes a brief appearance in a scene from Bible Black: Only.
He is a robed and large muscular entity with a sharp nose, handsome features, long bat-like wings and a blue complexion with lighter blue markings around his hypnotic yellow eyes. The black pupils are rectangular in shape, similar to that of a goat's eyes.
The demon has slightly curved fangs, and a serpent-like tongue, which he uses to kiss his victims. Between his groin is a demonic mouth-like organ, which when opened reveals several long tentacles and a penis.
He also has a deep, masculine voice.
Using the powers of the Bible Black spell book, the occult-obsessed student Hiroko Takashiro and her followers, including students Rie Morita, Saki Shindou and student council president Nami Kozono, attempt to gain the Devil's power by summoning him from hell. But as practice, they decide to summon something smaller first.
Summoned by students
As a soul sacrifice, the group kills a puppy dog in the basement of their school, which they have converted into an occult chamber. The drawn magic circle around the sacrificial altar begins to glow after Takashiro stabs the dog with a small dagger.
As the girls hear maniacal fits of laughter echo across the room, a portal appears behind Takashiro and the demon slowly emerges. He quickly envelops her body with multiple fleshy tentacles and starts kissing and groping her.
Takashiro's friends stand by helplessly as their mistress is repeatedly assaulted. The demon proceeds to take Takashiro's virginity and continues to rape her using his tentacles. The girl's mind is unable to withstand the rape of both her body and mind. She gives in to the rough treatment, and experiences countless orgasms.
After the demon finishes and ejaculates inside the girl, he quickly disappears, leaving the young student to collapse on the floor exhausted and unconscious. The psychological shock causes her to lapse into a coma for three days.
The event causes Takashiro to abandon her dark magic aspirations, but she never fully recovers from her demonic encounter, her mind damaged and traumatized. The effects still linger years later when she becomes an art teacher at the same school she performed the ritual in.
She is reminded of her rape when looking through a book in the library that contains an image of a demon.
Wishing to experience the same feeling again, the demon suddenly resurfaces in the guise of the school's vice-principal after he catches her masturbating in a bathroom stall. He calls out to her, telling her that he will gladly do as she wishes and then proceeds to have sex with her in the stall and later in his office, causing Takashiro to admit she has been longing for the sensation, and that she is devil's slave.
Personality and traits
Vicious and sex crazed, the demon is very aggressive, showing no sign of remorse or empathy when assaulting Takashiro.
Though not explicitly hinted at; he does seem to have some sort of attraction towards her. He kisses her and happily obliges when Takashiro later longs to feel the same sensation as a teacher. He also does not climax until Takashiro states this was the feeling she wanted.
One of the demon's most defining properties is the almost constant evil grin on his face, indicating he cruelly revels in raping his victims.
Powers and abilities
Being a monster from hell, the demon is very powerful and possesses a range of abilities.
- Tentacles - The demon can summon several tentacles from a mouth-like organ between his groin which he can open and close at will. He uses them to both restrain and assault his victims.
- Telepathy - The demon can speak telepathically (a skill he uses to communicate with Takashiro in the Only series).
- Teleportation - He is able to disappear and reappear at will.
- Telekinesis and Hypnosis - Using his mental powers, the demon has the ability to control and lift his victims.
- Shape shifting - The demon can transform his body or at least manifest himself in a different way. He is seen as a shadow and large black drops of goo when possessing the vice-principal in Only.
- Flight - Although this is not seen, the demon dons a pair of long wings, presumebly used for flying.
- Dialogue in Only seems to suggest that the demon is in fact the Devil himself. However, both the first Bible Black game and the Origins series indicate he is merely a lesser demon, further evidenced by the fact the witchcraft club members clearly intended to summon something smaller.
- He is the only non-human male character in the series, though several monsters are seen in the fifth episode of the New Testament series during a discussion of Aleister Crowley's cult and the woman in red (screenshot).
- The demon is also the only male character to have sex with Takashiro in two anime series, namely Origins and Only. The student boys seen in the latter do not count as they are in her fantasy.
- Furthermore, the demon is the only significant character in Origins not seen speaking. His voice can be heard in the first episode of Only.
- He is also the only character with jet-black hair.
- An illustration of the demon's eyes can be seen on the Japanese episode cover and some EU covers of Origins' second episode Black Altar.
- His eyes can also be seen on one of the first pages of the Bible Black Visual Art Works art book (screenshot).
- For an overview of all 23 images of the Demon, see Images featuring Demon.
Using them to restrain student Takashiro.
- GAME1 | Takashiro: "And we decided to practice for this ritual by first summoning a low-level demon."
- S2E2 | Takashiro: "But before that, we're going to summon something smaller for practice."
- Only | Takashiro: "I lost my virginity to the devil."
- GAME1 | Takashiro: "It felt as though the demon was rubbing my raw nerves...My mind wasn't able to withstand it, and it let out a scream inside me." (...) "And then I had orgasm after orgasm, too many to count..."
- GAME1 | Takashiro: "By the time I was released, my mind was a mess. Because of the psychological shock I'd sustained, I fell into a coma for three days."
- S4E2 | Takashiro: "Yes, this is the sensation...This is it. This is what I wanted..." (...) "I'm the devil's slave..."