|President Imari posing for Minase.|
|Leader(s):|| Hiroko Takashiro|
The art club is an extracurricular organization at the Academy for artistically inclined students. The club is mainly featured in the first Bible Black game and first anime series Bible Black: La Noche de Walpurgis.
Out of all the other cultural clubs at school, whose members are mostly ghost members, the art club has a decent reputation.
The club is popular due in no small part to the attractive faculty advisor and art instructor Hiroko Takashiro. Some of the students are believed to have chosen to concentrate on art just because of her and the boys never miss a meeting. They also believe the club gives them an easy pass because there is no written exam.
Senior year students Taki Minase and Kurumi Imari have been members of the club since their first year. Imari recommended that they joined and often pesters Minase into coming to the club meetings after school. He prefers to ditch the meetings every chance he gets. Imari is the president of the club with Minase as her vice president. Their responsibilities include retrieving and returning the key to the art classroom from the faculty room.
The work produced by the students is occasionally exhibited during college art shows.
Minase makes a sketch and neglects to tell Imari that her panties are visible as she is posing, making the girl freak out when she finds out he has drawn them as well. To both Minase and Imari's annoyance, professor Takashiro says that they make the perfect couple when she catches them arguing.
Later, Takashiro sees Minase in the club moping over the sketch he made of Imari, who has not been at school for several days. Just after telling the boy he should go home, the professor is knocked out from the back with a stun gun by student Kaori Saeki.
Nurse Reika Kitami later uses the club's classroom to have Takashiro and student Rika Shiraki gang raped by a group of male students, presumably other members of the art club. The woman jokingly refers to the exercise as practical sex ed.
Imari walks into the room shocked and begs the others to stop, but Minase stuns her using a magic spell and the girl is kidnapped herself.
Minase eventually finishes the painting of Imari.
In the games
- GAME1 | Minase: I belong to the Art Club. Out of all the cultural clubs at school (whose members are mostly ghost members), it's a relatively decent club.
- GAME1 | Minase: She's an art instructor, and the faculty advisor for the Art Club. (...) Some of the students have chosen to concentrate on art because of her...and the boys in the Art Club never miss a meeting. It's all thanks to her. (...) Some are of the flippant opinion that Art [means] Easy Pass. Well, I'm not going to argue with that...I mean, since there's no written exam for this class, why wouldn't it be popular?
- GAME1 | Imari: "We're seniors, and if we skip meetings, we'll be setting a bad example for the younger students."
- GAME1 | Minase: Imari pretty much forced me to join this club. This was back when we were freshmen, (...) It's not that I don't like to draw, but I can't stand the idea of spending any of my free time here. So I try to ditch every chance I get.
- GAME1 | Minase: "Oh, that's all right. As Vice President, I take full responsibility for returning the key."
- GAME1 | Takashiro: "Really, now! I want you to make a serious effort, since we're going to be exhibiting these in the college art show."